Make a referral
If you have a client looking for care and support, please contact our friendly enquiry team on 0333 016 5288 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can use the quick form below to make a referral.
Referrals can be made by Care Coordinators, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Resettlement Managers, Commissioners or Social Services for those people who do not receive support through a Care Plan Approach (CPA).
- Aged 18-65
- A CPA report and recent risk assessment
- Service User is prepared to engage with support services provided
- Service User has the ability to pay rent and/or access sufficient welfare benefits to ensure rent is paid
- Service User’s current ADL (Assessment of Independent Living Skills) identifies a degree of independence
- Commitment to address support needs e.g. Mental health, drugs/alcohol, gambling, anger management, education and leisure activities, etc.
Making a referral
We accept individuals with a primary diagnosis of severe and enduring mental illness, with offending history, who may have complex needs such as Schizophrenia, Personality Disorder, Mild Learning Disability and who may have been treated in a secure psychiatric hospital, residential care homes, prison service and have a history of challenging behaviours.
0333 016 5288
12th Floor, Moreways Healthcare Limited,
Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose St, London EC2A 2EW
Experienced Health Professionals
Your health is your most important asset. You should entrust it only to the best professionals.
Treatment choices perfectly match your goals of treatment complications with early intervention.
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
St Peter’s House & Outreach Community Flats
17-19 Falkland Avenue
0208 371 1870
Mon-Thu: 9:30 – 21:00
Fri: 6:00 – 21:00
Sat: 10:00 – 15:00