Why Refer To Us?
Moreways Healthcare provides:
- a strong history of positive outcomes
- excellent value for money
- a professional and personalised service working in partnership with care teams
- staff support available 24/7 in all our homes
- knowledgeable staff teams backed up by professional clinical supervision
- safety, security and a stable, therapeutic environment
- residents have many opportunities to develop skills and gain greater independence
And, as a healthcare organisation, we invest significantly in staff training and the ongoing improvement of all services.
Experienced Healthcare Professionals
Your health is your most important asset. You should entrust it only to the best professionals.
Personalised Support Plan
Support choices perfectly match your goals of support complications with early intervention.
Quality and Safety
All team members have been trained thoroughly to assist in any situation.
Your support plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
Did you know that 100% of people who used our services in 2020 say their life choices were improved? Here are some more key stats about the services we provide.
We are proud of the outcomes we have achieved with the many vulnerable people who have used our services since 2005. The following statistics are derived from Moreways Healthcare’s internal audits. The findings cover the period of April 2018 to December 2020.
- 6 individuals move on from our services on an annual basis and 76% of these are positive transitions to more independent living
- The average length of stay between 2018 and 2020 was 22.5 months.
- 97% who identified a need to better manage their health, felt they had done so by the time they left our services.
- 87% did not reoffend during their time with us
- 79% were able to better manage a substance misuse problem
- 97% participated in at least one activity organised over the last year
- 93% are better managing their physical health
- 85% of residents say they are satisfied overall with the services we provide them
- 82% of residents rated staff as always polite and helpful
- 75% say they have contact with staff at least once a week
Developing Life Skills
Excellent value for money
We offer very competitive prices for a comprehensive level of service and staff expertise. All our homes are staffed 24/7. We run a number of activities, classes and learning opportunities on site, as well as identifying with our residents which external agencies can help them to gain greater independence.
Ensuring safety in the community
100% of people using our services in 2020 said that the potential for their harm from others had been minimised. We maintain close links with local services to ensure we do all we can to ensure the safety of people who use of services. All front line staff attend regular mandatory training on safeguarding, CQC regulations, health and safety, equality and diversity, as well as best practice in caring for vulnerable adults. We also work closely with professionals in statutory mental health services as well as with our neighbours and the police to intervene when the behaviour of people who use our services becomes hazardous to the lives of other people.
Activities, classes, learning and recovery
We place particular emphasis on encouraging residents to engage with physical activities, creative enterprise and learning opportunities in order to facilitate their recovery. Every year at Moreways Healthcare, and during open days at our care homes, residents are encouraged to take the lead in putting on exhibitions of creative work, as well as assisting us with the planning and delivery of these events.
A professional and personalised service
Each resident is allocated a keyworker and has support available 24/7. We look to identify key areas for development with all residents, starting with our initial assessment and a staged process of move in. This work is followed up in weekly keywork sessions and feeds regular updates to each residents’ care plan.
Feedback from residents, CQC reports, and our funders and partners in the NHS and local authorities, has all indicated that our staff are proactive, respond quickly to developing situations and are good at maintaining contact with service users and their care teams.
Head Office Opening Hours
Monday – Friday 9.00 – 18.00
Saturday 11:00 – 14.00
Our Specialists Timetable
All our staff are friendly and happy to help
0333 016 5288
Contact us now to discuss referrals.
Learn more how we're transforming healthcare industry.